Craft Service Snack Idea: Baked Brie & Apricot Jam Crostini
I’ve never been a really big fan of Brie until I made this baked Brie recipe for the cast and crew of “The Neighborhood.” In fact, this recipe is so delicious I’ve made it several times for family and friends since work on The Neighborhood ended.
It’s simple to make and the smell of the baking Brie crostini will draw everyone on set to the craft service table! Or, if you’re making this recipe at home your family and friends will be circling the kitchen!
you may also be interested in, craft service snack idea: Greek salad stuffed Pitas.
Here’s the baked Brie And Apricot Jam recipe:
- Brie (about 13.4 oz.)
- Apricot Preserves (about 15.2 oz.)
- French Baguettes
- Slice the Brie into quarters and work with one quarter at a time.
- Slice the baguettes into half-inch diagonal slices.
- Spread a teaspoon full of apricot preserves onto each slice of baguette the top with a quarter-inch slice of Brie.
- Place slices on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees until the cheese is melted.
- That's it! Easy peasy!
Amazon offers a grocery delivery service called AmazonFresh? You can have the ingredients from this recipe and other groceries delivered to your home or work.
Click on the banner below for a Free Trial offer!
Sign up for the CraftySnax Craft Service Bulletin and I’ll send you a copy of my free report, “Get More Craft Service Jobs This Year”
Join the CraftySnax Craft Service Facebook Group and help build a craft service community!
Looking for more craft service snack ideas? Click here.
This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure here.