Craft Service Snack Idea: Baked Brie & Apricot Jam Crostini
I’ve never been a really big fan of Brie until I made this recipe for the cast and crew of “The Neighborhood.” In fact, this recipe is so delicious I’ve made it several times for family and friends since we wrapped shooting.
It’s simple to make and the smell of the baking crostini will draw everyone on set to the craft service table!
you may also be interested in, craft service snack idea: Greek salad stuffed Pitas.
Here’s the recipe:
- Brie (about 13.4 oz.)
- Apricot Preserves (about 15.2 oz.)
- French Baguettes
- Slice the Brie into quarters and work with one quarter at a time.
- Slice the baguettes into half-inch diagonal slices.
- Spread a teaspoon full of apricot preserves onto each slice of baguette the top with a quarter-inch slice of Brie.
- Place slices on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees until the cheese is melted.
- That's it! Easy peasy!
Join the CraftySnax Craft Service Facebook Group and help build a craft service community!
Looking for more craft service snack ideas? Click here.