Craft Service Snack Idea: Greek Salad Stuffed Pitas
My Greek salad stuffed pita were a big hit with the cast and crew of my recent craft service gig, “The Neighborhood.” I made them twice over the four week shoot and both times they were gobbled up quickly!
They are relatively simple to make and are an excellent choice for a summertime craft service snack.
Here’s my Greek Salad Stuffed Pita recipe:
- Tomatoes (cherry, grape, plum or a medley)
- English or Persian cucumbers
- Red Onion
- Romaine Lettuce
- Feta Cheese
- Kalmata Olives
- Small Pitas
- Italian or Greek Dressing
- If you're going to make this recipe on set as I did, pre-wash your vegetables.
- Dice tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion and add to a large bowl.
- Chop romaine lettuce into bite-sized pieces then slice the kalmata olives and add both to bowl with the diced vegetables.
- Crumble the feta cheese over the vegetables then add enough dressing to coat.
- Mix until vegetables, olives, cheese and dressing are well blended.
- Slice the tops off the pitas and stuff with the salad.
- I used a tomato medley, Persian cucumbers, and Italian dressing.
Did you know?
Amazon offers a grocery delivery service called AmazonFresh. You can get the ingredients for the Greek Salad Stuffed Pita recipe and other groceries delivered to your work or home.
Click on the banner below to start your Free Trial!
Looking for more snack ideas? Try these:
Sign up for the CraftySnax Craft Service Bulletin and I’ll send you my Free Report, “Get More Craft Service Jobs This Year.”
Join the CraftySnax Craft Service Facebook Group and share your ideas and experiences!
This post may contain affiliate links. Full disclosure here.